Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Dear All:

I would like to say how delighted I am to be in this chat room. I am heavily invested in CUU and so staying up to date on the company and receiving and sharing information is super important to me.

One of the mains reason I left the other blog behind is that I got tired of the bashing and games.

Critical appraisal is when you offer a perspective that is objectively based and well articulated on the data before us. It a really important ingredient in health debate.

Bashing is the exact opposite of this. It is subjective, baseless, and doesn't cite appropriate sources of information.

I am all in favour of critical appraisal of the company information, which I think is what is going on here and will assist us and not replace the due diligence required on our investment decisions.

Thank you again for everyone's contributions.

Long on CUU.

New Message
Please login to post a reply