Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Hello CUU faithfuls,

I must say this is a very informative and reliable board compared to most junior exploration companies showing the unique and distinct culture of Copper Fox Metals.

I know I am young and have alot to learn about investing but I must say I laugh at people who believe the final share price is based on what Ernesto Echavarria (A DIRECTOR) is "believed" to be whats right in terms of the price, and that he "decides" on the final price becuase he owns over 50% of the shares, and he has all this power to solely infleunce the final price. PEOPLE THIS IS COMPLETE B.S!

I am in business school, and the first thing they teach us students is that managers of a publicly owned company by law must maximize shareholder value! There is a legal responsibility by the corporation to MAXIMIZE the share price for the owners, being us the SHAREHOLDERS! and yes there is manipulation and a disconnect with the agents and principles but thats why these managers get stock options and incentives, plus bonuses which in the end benefits both us and the managers! so basically MR. ERNESTO has no say or power in deciding the final price, in my humble opinion!

In conclusion to my theory is the share price can very well be a high numerical value as once this B.F.S comes out the big boys come in and maybe share price reaches around $3-5 which then tecks buyout comes in at 50-80% premium on B.F.S numbers......OR HIGHER, WHO KNOWS REALLY!

New Message
Please login to post a reply