Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

After thinking and thinking, I`ve come to the conclusion that the BFS will have a hard time getting this company across the finish line?

The reason for this is, We actually need the drill results to prove how much more Shaft creek is worth.

When the BFS come out, their is no doubt in my mind that Teck will back in. Now we dont need to beat this to death any more, BUT, Teck will back in because even with the 2008 numbers, this mine would still be a money maker. Nothing says the price will go up huge. Teck just needs to throw in 400% expenditures.( as far as im concerned , it`s a give`in for Teck to jump in)

Now how can Teck add more to the pot once the BFS comes out, Teck says " ok were in".

Then the drill results come out ! ....1 at a time or 2 at a time,,,,reguardless, its kinda like buying a car for a certain price then getting ready to drive it and the seller wants you to pay more because the final parts came in to make it worht more money?

The drill cores in my opinion would have to come out first to show Teck what is their ( proven) and how do we get them into the BFS? THe time would have gone by OR delay the BFS to get the drill results in their.( we have tons of silver that needs to be put in).

THe only drill samples that will benifit us is the couple of drills that Elmers sent to drill on our property. That is really our barttering power.

I am sooooo on-egde that NO drill results have come in....like com`on. Other company`s are getting them. Yes I do realize that were going threw them with a fine toothed comb, but how will that benifit us once the BFS comes out then the drill core results come out after?

I am not basheing at all, just thinking that we need to (see) have the drill results released first then the BFS, other than that, the core samples will kinda be redundant.

I would like everyones opinions on this.

New Message
Please login to post a reply