Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Did anyone else get this email from Jason Shepherd?

I subscribe to email updates for Copper Fox. Seems like he is using the CF email data base for his own business.

I wish he would send an update on the CF drilling!!!!! sheesh!

Phoenix Communications Group
December 7th 2011

Phoenix Communications Group Inc. is pleased to initiate Corporate Communications coverage for Edgewater Wireless Inc.

Listed under the symbol "KPI" on the TSX Venture Exchange.
Get Ready For The Next Generation of Wi-fi

I want to keep this short and to the point.

Lets face it, with all the ipads,iphones,Blackberry's and a whole host of other devices demanding more and more bandwidth, worldwide telco's are facing a massive issue. How do we service this demand to remain leading edge yet cost competitive?

The "PROVEN" answer is Edgewater Wireless Inc.

Edgewater Wireless Inc. was just recently listed on the TSX Venture exchange under the symbol KPI after raising $6.4MM in a Reverse Take Over. They are making positive headway already with recent announcements of sales and agreements.

With over $50 Million invested on R&D and 20 patents in place Edgewater has already began to deploy their proprietary chipset devices in commercial applications within "digital cities" and other deployments worldwide.

Their technology is like no other. Even the heavyweights like Cisco and Motorola have yet to develop a product than can come close to what the EAP 3000 chipset offers. The blue sky opportunity is massive!

I ask of you to please take a moment to **CLICK HERE** to review the two page overview which puts the technology and demand into an understandable perspective. The figures are in black and white, the time is now. Edgewater Wireless is the future.
For further information, please contact me directly or visit the corporate website at:

Sincerely,

Jason Shepherd
President and Founder
Phoenix Communications Group Inc.
(250) 717-1910
(866) 913-1910 Toll Free
New Message
Please login to post a reply