Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Apparently its hard to find quality junior exploration company's to invest in according to BNN, some guy Cook was explaining how its hard to find gold these days, especially junior companies exploring for this rare metal so the fact that CUU has millions of it is amazing!

Also what was said on the show, is that its hard to find junior exploration companies that are "economic" and the statistics blew my mind away. They said 1/10,000 companies find "ECONOMIC DEPOSITS"!!!! I can not believe this statement....meaning if this is true.....we hit a rare gem of a company here worth billions with the ingredients to succeed. The uniqueness and opportunity to invest in a company that apparently is so hard to find is such a rewarding experience and great pleasure! I hope this guy(Cook I think) on BNN was right about companies being rare in terms of "economic deposits".

New Message
Please login to post a reply