Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

With copper poised to go over $4 this week, we should see our sp continue to rise. As was mentioned on Friday, CUU doesn't normally make big moves on results news, although Friday's release was very positive. I suspect there may be something bigger coming down the line in the next few days...probably Monday.

I'm still not convinced that we'll see the public release of the BFS before the buyout. This will provide a pretty definitive valuation of what we're worth. If Teck is backing in (and I can't see why they wouldn't), they've every reason to keep this for themselves a) as a positive release for their own shareholders after the buyout, and b) to keep a lid on public info that could fuel a bidding war. Keep in mind, the BFS was delayed for a reason. There are plenty of inconsistencies to support that this delay wasn't because the labs were backed up.

They've also decided to settle the company debt for one of two reasons: to take advantage of an expected rise in the sp or to get the financial house in order for a buyout. Ernesto couldn't dispose of his shares on the market without tanking the sp. He'll have to wait for the buyout, so this tells me they're getting ready to sign a deal.

As the decision to accept the buyout really comes down to one shareholder, we really shouldn't be too worried about where the sp is at. It's a very unique situation to be in and I'm very curious to see how this ultimately affects the buyout price.

Good luck! I think the end is very near.

New Message
Please login to post a reply