Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Ya, heard it all before. They want out real bad cause mining is not thier thing. But if someone is going to hand you 1/2 a 137 billion dollar deposit whadda ya gonna do? I would love to see Teck put themselves in that position by over extending themselves into iron. That's why I smelled a partnership of some form so they can have us too. Fording was a horrible error and a willfull one at that. So I think they will do the same thing. That's probably why there's been rumblings of the titans like Royal Gold and Newmont et al talking. I can see a Canadian centric group forming. 15 Billion for our district requires the help of others. It's possible they could issue some long bonds since they did clean up the short ones but it would come at a bit of a premium. It would be simpler for them to have a copper partner and there are a few who need to top up their reserves.

We need a tip so that we can digest the sense of what is to come. I suspect this will be one of the most secretive deals of the decade. Teck tops it hat at iron but nary a word about us anywhere. Whistler might hold clues.

New Message
Please login to post a reply