Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Royals...you need reminding why you're here? Really?!! Buddy...go splash your face in the sink and follow the bread crumbs!!!

What more do you need to get excited about? The company is clearly in blackout, management is unavailable to speak to, options have just gone un-exercised, balance sheet has been tidied up, drill results are all in, the BFS has been repeatedly promised for Q1, and the only news we're expecting is the last piece of the puzzle or a buyout! Short of a phone call from Elmer, these are some pretty decent signs that something's going down.

By the way, Jason isn't going to be told anymore than you or I about major news until shortly before the release goes out.

I've said before...Teck has plenty of reasons to take us out before the BFS is released. If I'm wrong and the BFS comes out first, we won't be waiting long.

New Message
Please login to post a reply