Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

You guys don't think they are negotiating right now?

Moxam...I'm always suspicious of multiple delays from experience with other buyouts. Yes...CUU has given us a plausible reason for the these but they've also been a bit on the vague side too. If they are negotiating, they won't be able to tell us a thing...even if asked a direct question. All we'll see is a loose line of inconsistencies that will make perfect sense once the deal is made public.

They're in blackout for one of two reasons: BFS or Buyout. From the sounds of things, they've been privy to everything except the mine plan.

I was hoping the release of the financials would give us another clue. If they filed early, it could have been a sign that they were clearing their plates in anticipation of being busy. In this case they filed two weeks later than last year. Tough to say if we should read anything into this!

I just have a funny feeling that they're in negotiations but it's only from the compounding of small details. The MD&A has just added a few more subtleties as as they've hinted at a several things that point directly to our buyout valuation. Hmmm.....

Either way...it's a good sign!

New Message
Please login to post a reply