Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Not much more than what I've stated. The take away for me was that CUU will have LOTS to negotiate on when the time comes to make a deal. I like our position in that negotiation.

Clearly the most important part of the agreement is the fact that we will be left with a percentage of ownership subject to back in rights. At least to me it was anyways. The size of this deposit and 25% alone were worth a couple of bucks when I first picked up on this stock. Anyone believeing in a buyout really doesnt need to worry too much past these points in my opinion, I was just curious because there has been a lot of change since they signed the agreement with Salazar and a lot of the wording is definately not clear in areas.

Ive also long suspected that because Teck can earn back 75% for what works out to a pittance that they probably wouldnt be too tight with buying out CUU.

All thats left is to figure out what Teck wants to earn back, and what Tecks prepared to pay for Schaft Creek, and what Tecks prepared to pay for everthing else. I like how you stated "its going to get a lot bigger" as a direct quote....makes me hope Ive undervalued my buyout predictions.

Go Fox Go

Rogue,

New Message
Please login to post a reply