Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I took 38 business days last time between the announcement of the revised RE (July 11, 2011) and the posting on SEDAR (Sept. 1, 2011). As long as the juicy tidbits are there in the news release and it is a positive BFS, which it will be, we should have plenty to speculate about for 45 days or less. The BFS is going to force Teck's hand and make this very interesting.

And yes, I'm an addict too - found a way to buy more shares this week and on various dips the last few months, but that is it, for sure! (promising myself here). Will start having to sell back small amounts in 2-3 months or so as I can't afford to hang on indefinitely. Taking calculated risks against my better judgment and general market advice. I figure we have 3-6 months left before it's all over, jmo.

New Message
Please login to post a reply