Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

first post in many months..last May I sold a load of CUU, between $2.25-2.20, and bought a really nice house in Arizona. my wife , my Doberman and I have had the the best winter of our lives. at the time it was hard to bring myself to sell, but since I have sold everything else and brought up our share count to slightly higher than when Chappie took his survey, so we still have a lot of skin in this game.

I used to sometimes rant because management missed deadlines and seemed to withold info. I thought should have been released in a timely manner until I realised if Ernesto was going to keep our co. solvent, he would rather do it at $1.25 than $2.50..in his shoes I would too. the result is I am no longer bothered by the co's. lack of promotion and ,seemingly, tardy release of info. Jason recently said it all. "trust the company and stop the wild speculation"..it's no fun when I have to sell some for tax reasons or to fund a pension at these low prices, but it's my fault for putting so many eggs in this basket.

with regards to the buyout price, my experience has shown me it never reaches the highs predicted by the most optimistic posters and so I'm content to expect a min. of $3.00 and hope we get a nice suprise.

many times in the past I've posted, it makes no sense for Teck to wait for the BFS, give us the Liard shares, and then have to buy them back, as well as the other complications, land not covered by the agreement etc. so I think it's possible we could have a short delay for them to review the study and agree on the price.

Wishing you all well, heading north soon and can't wait for next winter.....chunky

New Message
Please login to post a reply