Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

If you look at the news release for the halt, it indicates that the reason for the halt is "pending company contact", meaning that IIROC halted the stock because they need to get in touch with the company and see what the sh!t is going on..

I have been in this position twice before where a company's share price made a huge move on no news or leaked news, before the official news release came out on newswire. Both times, IIROC halted the stock and reversed all the trades. I wouldn't be surprised if that happens here at all..

There was an obvious advantage given to those signed up with the company's website email list or for those who were lucky enough to have checked the website this morning. I think IIROC will do something to even the playing field.

New Message
Please login to post a reply