Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Seems to me that this was a BIG ploy not by CUU managment but others not to be named.

Teck knows how big this resource is......how much money do you think they wan to spend verses money they would have to spend ? think about it.

Vette did have some great info like...Teck wants this whole thing...no partners....but what would the cost be to that?

Like I said, im way down, but I am not selling one share....all what had happend this am should open up peoples eyes????

Look at the volume that had got reversed...2 million plus....WOW....others want in...they know what were worth....If everyone holds tight.....then they can only play with shares that are free....well...if they wnat my shares they gotta pay.....not manipulate them from me.

I think Teck is playing games....big games that just back fired...hehehehe...the end game is that much closer now folks...jmo

New Message
Please login to post a reply