Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Ldubs...in response to your earlier post (included below)...this was exactly the case with Far West Mining when they were bought out by Capstone, last year! They had two delays almost identical in timing to CUU...one before Christmas and another at the end of Q1. I remember the email on my iPad going off on a Sunday morning while I was drinking my coffee. It was the buyout NR! Technical issues were the stated reason for the delays in that case too! I seem to remember the PFS being pushed back to August but the buyout announcement came a few weeks later. ................................................................................................................................................................ (I posted something on this on SH waaayyyy back and possibly close to the inception of this particluar board, but I want to bring it up again as food for thought. I held quite a nice position in a company called Peregrine Metals (PGM) nearing 2 years ago. They drilled up quite the resource in Argentina at their "Altar Project" way up in the Andes but close to some existing projects and needed infrastructure. I think it was the spring of 2010 that they announced that their PEA (preliminary economic assessment) would be completed by June 2010. Well a couple months flew by and low and beyold, an announcement. A delay in their PEA, due to "techical reasons" putting it in by "the end of the year". See any similarities people in the vagueness of the statements. "Technical.....end of the year". of course my heavily invested friend and myself were left baffled. Well of course, people bailed on this one even though they had a monster resource (sound familiar) and the stock dropped. We decided to wait it out. ...........Good thing we did...............not 2 months (September I believe) later......................Oh, were you hoping for the PEA ? Nope........ a BUYOUT !!!!!. In one day the stock went from the 0.70 range to 2.80 and I think the final buyout by Stillwater was somewhere, cash and shares in the 3.20 range. Would you look at that ! Companies can get bought out for more than a premium on the stick price of 40 to 60%. Try 280% !!! It seems pretty obvious in retrospect that the delay was simply a fabricated reason to buy shareholder time because they were already in talks. Stillwater had to know the economics before the purchase. So the take home message here is delays are not always negative, and there can be hidden reason we are not, nor will ever be privy to. I am as frustrated as the bunch of you but I kind of love this 'Achilles Heel' of mine with Copper Fox.)
New Message
Please login to post a reply