Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Ever since we spent suficient funds, I believe it was 50 million, correct me if I'm wrong, we were deemed to have earned 100% working interest in the property. Why does TCK have any right to edit or approve our news releases. until such time as they back in and earn a min. of 40%, it's our project.

now for the really stupid part of it..how can TCK have any influence over the BANKABLE feasibility study when it's main purpose is to force them to do something they may not want to do, at the time it's completed. the simple definition of a BFS is accurate within +/- 15% and be financially positive. the enginering firms don't need TCK's supervision to produce one. it seems to me we've allowed the fox to be in charge of the henhouse.

with regard to the contentious posts, it's kind of hard to be invested here for several years and still read posts where people say, we'll have 300 million to spend as we choose, or, we'll have 25% of the land to drill as we please, after it's been explained countless times in the past.

If anyone knows the answers, and I expect vette does, kindly help me out....chunky

New Message
Please login to post a reply