Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

So it's the Easter long weekend and we obviously have nothing better to do than start lobbing grenades at each other.

Well, let me take off the gloves too.

Foxy, you may notice that Rogue has 13 thumbs up on his post versus one on yours (at least as of the time I'm writing this). Undoubtedly that will mean little to you because you will convince yourself that all the bashers are once again conspiring.

Let me tell you that I am one of the people who gave Rogue a thumbs up, just as I did to cbew who created the all-time most recommended post when he made a very strong statement in response to one of yours. See that here:

http://agoracom.com/ir/CopperFoxMetals/forums/discussion/topics/525793-conference-friday-in-calgary/messages/1664612#message

Of course, I am not a basher. cbew is not a basher. I don't believe Rogue is a basher.

We are, however, longs with our own opinions. Do you see the difference Foxy? Sadly you do not.

You keep trying to explain your vicious attacks on members here at AG as "defending" our investment.

You must be a big believer in McCarthyism. Webgogs suggests you should have banning power. If that day ever comes, I'll beat you to the door -- you won't have to throw me out, I'll voluntarily leave.

I agree with much of what Rogue wrote in his post. The false expectations, especially in terms of timelines, is what has caused much of the frustration here.

When a real "basher" shows up, and I think they are fairly rare here on AG, I can see right through their shoddy arguments. Nobody is going to persuade me to sell my CUU shares, only insidering selling on a large scale could do that.

However, when some of the most trusted and knowledgeable people on the board constantly kept promising that a huge catalyst was just around the corner, that started to make people wonder -- either about the poster's credibility or about the company's ability to execute and deliver.

So if you have read this far through my post, Foxy, you should realize I'm not Specboy or one of those other crazies from SH. I'm a very committed Copper Fox long, but one who occasionally gets short on patience, only because I'm human, not a zombie cheerleader.

New Message
Please login to post a reply