Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Hi, Everyone:

I spoke with Lynn in the office. She said they are working on the website currently and it should be updated today or tomorrow at the latest. There will also be some new camp photos, etc., and they are working with their web developer to freshen up the site so more is to come. Rest assured.

Lynn shared with me that while they received the tables which allowed them to put out the press release on time on the RE at the end of May, they don't have the full report as yet from TT. It is coming and will be available shortly.

I asked about how things are going. She said the company is working diligently on getting the camp ramped up with drilling, strenuously preparing the documentation for the AGM, and of course completion of the BFS. A lot of work is going into preparing for the AGM and mailouts, etc.

Lynn will be at the AGM and is looking forward to meeting us. With kind regards, Stockfriend.

New Message
Please login to post a reply