Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

From my recollection, I don't think I've ever seen BXX and CUU release news on the same day, but lately they seem to be releasing news within days of each other. I realize that's no guarantee, but hey... we can dream can't we?

Perhaps we'll see CUU release something over the next couple of business days.

"""""""""""""""""""""""

Boxxer Announces Appointment of New Director

CALGARY, Aug. 16, 2012 /CNW/ - Boxxer Gold Corp. (BXX-TSXV/OTC Other-BXXRF) ("Boxxer or the Company") is pleased to announce subject to the approval of the TSX Venture Exchange, the appointment of Mr. Denis Pelletier as a Director of the Corporation.

Mr. Elmer Stewart, President and CEO of Boxxer stated, "We are pleased to have Denis join our team. His work experience and knowledge gained during his career will help Boxxer implement its corporate and exploration strategy on the Boss, Buena Vista, DOK and East Breccia polymetallic copper projects and the Gordon Lake and Crescent Peak gold projects."

Denis has over 35 years experience as a successful entrepreneur, during which time he started, owned, operated and sold 3 successful companies within the private sector. Denis was the Founder, President and CEO of what became one of the largest Workplace Safety & Compliance Publishers in North America. His company did business with over 30,000 of the largest employers in North America (over 90% of the Fortune 1000 Corporations) until it was sold to a private equity firm.

New Message
Please login to post a reply