Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

http://www.miningandexploration.ca/mines/article/what_is_a_mining_consultant/

The above link shows a photo of the shaft creek area where "McElhanney Consulting Services Ltd.'s Prince George branch is currently involved in resource road design for Copper Fox Metals Inc.'s Schaft Creek project, 80 km south of Telegraph Creek in northwestern British Columbia. The mine is tentatively planned to be built in the lower left quarter of the photograph."

This article was published April 2012, but I don't recall ever seeing the photo shown in the picture. I'm sorry if this is a repeat, but I just thought it was cool to see even tentative acknowledgement in writing of where the mine may or may not be built.

I think it's a very cool photo, and I only posted the link because I didn't see the photo in the list of photos here on this site. I apologize in advance if it's duplicated somewhere else.

Hayz

New Message
Please login to post a reply