Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

As shareholders, do we have the right to know or ask when the meetings are for the Board of Directors?

Typically, organizations will have regularly scheduled BoD meetings. Sometimes they are monthly, but perhaps they could be bi-montly or quarterly I suppose. We would never be privvy to the content of said meetings, but do we have the right to know when they occur?

If we have the right to request a calendar of when meetings have taken place, then we could see from the schedule if there have been any anomolous meetings lately. What if there has been one meeting per month for three years, and then five meetings in the past three weeks?

ie... Is it possible that a cluster of recent anomolous meetings would point to significant activity. It's not like the drills that are not turning would be cause for a special resolution meeting!! Maybe in the absence of information, we can paint a different picture by the information we can have?

Disclaimer: I am NOT stating that there have been anomolous meetings. I am merely conjecturing... what if?

Hayz

New Message
Please login to post a reply