Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

My experience is that people on Bay Street and advisors are much less likely to get involved in junior venture stocks. If they're interested in commodities, they're watching the big producers. They want something stabe without a lot of risk, but the potential over time to have a reasonable return.

The thing about junior companies is that they go unnoticed until they're bought out by a bigger company, and at that point it's too late to get in. This is the inherent risk of juniors. We're taking a bigger risk and getting in early and doing a lot of reading and research to minimize it.

Yes it's considered low-grade, but it's still looking to be a massive resource. Low-grade at surface and a kilometer deep with increasing grades at depth. I don't think most of the people on Bay Street have done enough reading about copper fox, the drilling results, securing shipping ports, and other things going on to consider their opinions to be informed.

I have a career outside of investing, but have done a lot of reading and research. I still have a lot to learn, but I know as much or more about investing than many people I've met who call themselves financial advisors. I don't count on anyone else to give me advice and make investment decisions. If you're going to trade, my feeling is you should put the work in, learn, read as much as you can and be informed. You can listen to the opinions of others, but consider where is coming from and how well informed they are.

New Message
Please login to post a reply