Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I think if they say someone is in Blackout, then they're giving you a "heads up" that there's a reason to be blacked out. Sure, everyone KNOWS there's a blackout due to overwhelming evidence, but it's the elephant in the room about which they have to be careful of talking...

I just stopped typing because now I'm recalling that there was some admission of blackout due to being privy to advanced BFS information, so there's a huge chance that I'm not being entirely accurate here.

We have been infromed that some executive insiders and some lawyers are all in blackout. Then we ran with that baton to assume the lawyers are blacked out due to knowledge of contract negotiations with TCK. However, they can't actually name names without them becoming targets of social engineering (in order to pilfer information we should not have).

They gave us an inch, and we pretty much ran across the continent with it... if not the continent... then at least north to Schaft Creek!

This post is all from memory with very little fact checking. Please assume inaccuracies and opinions. Now I'm truley going to stop typing.

Hayz

New Message
Please login to post a reply