Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I love finding additional information that deals with Copper Fox. I used to read the other "forum that shall not be named," but it went to garbage some time ago. I vehemently avoid that forum for all the same reasons as most of you.

However, I was always curious about WG's group of investors that he mentions here quite often. I was wondering if this is the other blog/group that he keeps referring to?

http://waggle.ca/companies/mining/copper_fox_metals_inc/f/default.aspx

From what I can tell, there are only four members (including WG and the admin account). Since February of this year, there has only been one post by a member that was not WG. What I find curious is that almost all of his posts there coincide with him posting something HERE that refers to his discussions with his group. Considering there's only one subscriber to the forums (which very well could be WG subscribing to the forum), I'm not sure how much value is there that isn't already here. The posts there tend to be more verbose than his posts here (though less frequent), and I find reading BOTH forums helps give me a more full perspective on his position.

It's worthwhile reading through the posts there as he does add some information that does not get included in some posts on this forum.

I hope it helps.

PS: From all of my scouring, this forum has always been (and I suspect will always remain) the premiere forum for valued CUU information. I check this forum daily (several times daily to be honest), and short of Vette's blog or a call to the company... this is the spot to be.

Hayz

New Message
Please login to post a reply