Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

At the show - did anybody ask them about the water issue (as we think there might be) on the Arizona properties

Yes.....I asked this question to Elmer on Tuesday. He said he's not worried about a water issue one bit. In fact, he says there's a river running near by also. Furthermore, I read that Arizona has a large aquifer water system. Arizona is a very large producer of copper for the world. Our project (Sambrero) shouldn't all of a sudden cause problems. We will be fine there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not so sure that can't be done in 4 years. Just how long do you think it will take to build it (capex is big).

I posted recently about our talk regarding Teck and the mine/buyout. Elmer assured me that if Teck wants something done (ie. mine/ buyout etc.) They can move very quickly. Teck didn't get to how they are today by farting around.

OK....lol....now I'm really done for the weekend.

New Message
Please login to post a reply