Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

There was an article published this week about Teck's hunt in Alaska and NW BC. Galore and Schaft Creek were both mentioned. They talked some about Copper Fox's BFS as well, but they stated a year-end completion date. I doubt that's too accurate. Perhaps it's just an indication that the writer wanted to go out far enough to ensure they weren't off on the actual delivery date.

PS: I've been busy this week, so I apologize in advance if this story has already been posted here. Please don't shoot me.

Hayz

=======

http://www.petroleumnews.com/pntruncate/652968965.shtml

"""Teck also has an indirect interest in the Schaft Creek copper-gold-silver project about 110 kilometers (70 miles) southwest of GJ. Teck optioned Schaft Creek to Copper Fox Metals Inc. in 2002, and has the right to buy back a 75 percent stake in this project by funding additional work there.

A prefeasibility study completed for Schaft Creek in 2008 outlines a mine producing 4.76 billion pounds of copper, 4.5 million troy ounces of gold, 32.5 million troy ounces of silver, and 255.2 million pounds of molybdenum over a projected mine-life of 22.6 years.

Copper Fox anticipate the completion of a feasibility study for Schaft Creek by year’s end. """

New Message
Please login to post a reply