Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Hi Folks

I have kept my mouth shut and my ears open for the last while and I would like to thank all the contributors on this forum for furthering my education. This was my first serious foray into the juniors and I have learned so much along the way.

I just have a couple of questions which have been touched on in other posts but not in any great detail. If we assume the blackout is over and that the insiders, friends and family have been saving their pennies for just this occasion, how big an impact will they have on the SP on Monday? There has been some major swings on relatively low volume so if there is any pent up insider demand this could balance out any disappointment in the BFS numbers. I have told some friends to sit in front of their computer on Monday and try to take advantage of a potential feeding frenzy ( if it comes!!).

My other question is about Webs post 'Well, if they don't we'll have a lot of money to convert waste and to prove the high grade sliver zone or the discovery zone. (That cats out of the bad now so i'll speak up.)'

Can you expand on this as I haven't seen any references to a high grade silver deposit before. I would consider myself a big silver bull so I am very interested in this aspect of the company.

I was also going to ask about the curtailed drilling program as it still makes no sense to me but I have read all the possible explanations and will just accept that we will have to wait for the book to come out before we find out what went on.

Thanks again to all the contributors here and I apologise for the rambling as I have a couple of very excited children running about and I can hardly hear myself type....

Happy Christmas all

bbay

New Message
Please login to post a reply