Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Hi YN

'This would be fine detective work if the name of the game were hindsight...'. I don't think this is really fair. I had a basket of stocks ready to go with CUU profit but made the cardinal mistake of investing too heavily in one stock, CUU. This basket included Primero and thanks to an Agoracom poster, Orko. Primero was up 200% at one point and Orko 90%. The rest of the stocks were also slightly up. These stocks were picked before they went up but I couldn't get them because CUU was so far behind schedule. This was absolutely my mistake but the opportunity cost of holding CUU is depressing.

Unfortunately, I also disagree with THEMILLION or maybe I am just one of the 10% who will not be happy with $3. I am still underwater on my holdings and a gain of 300% from here does not excite me. Don't get me wrong...I will take it tomorrow in a heartbeat but I will still regret the lost opportunity. Perhaps if I was buying now I would be happier but I have gone all in on CUU long ago and cannot benefit from the bargain prices. I still believe in the end result and I appreciate the SP may not be a huge factor in buyout negotiations but man....would I sleep better at night if the SP was above $2!!

Good luck

bbay

New Message
Please login to post a reply