Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

We have the late-stage anxieties surfacing in some, the hindsight-glasses donned by others and really to what purpose?

I guess its normal stuff that arises while we wait. Certainly enjoy the discussion quality of the board when there is material info out there such as drill results to discuss, etc

For me, the second guessing, or trying make judgements based upon the limited information we are privy to seems futile.

One thing I wanted to have a discussion about came up a while back by Web. Web you talked about a potential High Grade gold area on the property that you felt was there but we didnt drill. Can you please refresh my mind on the why and where you felt that this might be located? Is it something that would already be part of the bigger picture that you feel Teck would also surmise?

Thanks!

Fire

New Message
Please login to post a reply