Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

There are many plausable sinerio's I don't think you have a plan and when given time you do not think of alternatives.

eg. We give BFS good enough to start Tech clock and collect our Liard shares

Tech backs in for 75% can earn back 75% of them

Tech backs in for 40% can earn back 40% of them

Tech backs in for 20% can earn back 20% of them

Tech runs

We will in any case have a portion of CUU for sale and can make deal to keep the Liard shares. Remember we bought a portion of these on the open market.

The poorer the BFS maybe the less Tech backs in for and the more Liard shares we can keep even after they earn back a %. I think our best bet is if we made this look bad enough that Tech will run or take smaller %. I am quite sure after Tech desides what they are going to do we will be able to drill a few holes and show the real potentual.Then sell what ever % of shaft creek we have left for great gobs of money,keep our Liard shares and collect hugh dividen for many decades.

EE is a very rich man and we all know the rich get richer,I hope I can hang on to his coat tail.

New Message
Please login to post a reply