Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
I am not commenting on whether they have reached the point of formal negotiations with final numbers coming directly from Teck mamagement. I am referring to informal discussions about what we expect to be paid for vs. what Teck will pay for; not necesssarily the amounts. Such discussions in principle would not necessarily put anyone in blackout. My point is that if they havent come to some understanding about some of these principles, I cant see how they could negotiate this from scratch in less than a few months. For, example what about the part that is open at depth and to the east and west. What about areas In the Discovery Zone and elsewhere that are showing as mineralized by Mira? What about the part of the BFS pit that is inferred? What about the half of the 43-101 resources that arent in the BFS pit? Etc, etc. If these things have not been discussed in principle, I cant imagine what is going to happen.
New Message
Please login to post a reply