Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
I have been here a long time....to long. I don't understand these options that were issued in 2011. Didn't employees,etc exercise these? The company obviously felt we were worth more than $1.69 back then or these would have never been issued. I always considered $1.69 a worst case for this reason. Anyone have some intel on this or is my logic out to lunch? . . . . .................................. Copper Fox Metals Inc. Announces Incentive Stock Option Grants Monday , 07 Mar 2011 Calgary, Alberta - March 4, 2011, Copper Fox Metals Inc. ("Copper Fox" or the "Company") (TSX-V: CUU) is pleased to announce that the Board of Directors of the Company has approved an incentive stock option grant to employees, officers, key consultants and directors of the Company for the purchase of a total of 1,700,000 shares at an exercise price of $1.69 per share expiring March 2, 2016.
New Message
Please login to post a reply