Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

If we keep throwing out whole sections of the Agreement (i.e. Liard Shares, 120 days) doesn't that set a precedent to the rest of the Agreement??

I don't know that much about contract law, but if one signatory lets the other off with whole sections of an agreement, doesn't that make the rest of the agreement hard to enforce to the letter should we want to? That is a question, not a statement.

Once we go past 120 days... then what??? "Oh, bye the way, Mr Lindsay... it's been a year and we want to enforce our 120 days now and if you have those Liard Shares, that would be swell".

Mind you, after the 120 days and the Liard shares, there is pretty much only the earn in percentages left for significance.

As far as Elmer being blacked out... he was blacked out all last year so I don't see that as any special signal of something going on.

And what of Prospekt's note of the Incentive options being awarded on Jan 27th and then NR'd on Feb 7th and filed on Feb 8th? http://canadianinsider.com/node/7?ticker=cuu

Seems like we are taking some pretty good hits to the chin here in terms of maintaining an aura of value and credibility in this company. Urgency has long since left the building.

New Message
Please login to post a reply