Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Hey Folks,

In my opinion, it is obivous that we will be here longer than thought, but it will come with great reward. I believe based on the Information stated publicly we are going to be around until cuu receives the EA permits. why? It is simple really.....substantial value added to this company!

Elmer, I believe wants to hit the 5% discount rate which currently stands at 2,665M

I say $2,665M becuase Elmer tells us that the real options value is how majors value companies in the modern mining days and wants those EA permits which take us to 5% rate.

There will be a 2013 drill program I believe....maybe even drill the other zones while bringing the inferred to M & I from the Liard zone.

So if we drill the inferred, and bring that "waste rock" into profit generating ore with this company being valued at 5% discount once EA comes in while being valued at real options case, WOW thats money in the bank for us shareholders....I can wait a little longer.

So currently, we are at 2,665M at 5% (which we will be valued at becuase Elmer and Teck will wait for EA as it adds HUGE value to both companies....derisk in that regard to becoming a mine) then what will that number be once we:

Drill waste rock

increase metal recoveries

reduce production time frame

Others can do the math but its obivous, alot higher than $ 2,665M. So I believe there is an obivous plan at play here, its my opinion. so no need for others to get mad or debate me on timeline. Elmer wants those EA permits due to the value added to us shareholders. The fact that he will give Teck more than 120 days to decide seems to be a tactic to prolong until EA permits come in. We should all want this...its about maximizing shareholder value, not the quickest buyout for pennies on the dollar......I want my full value. I can wait. I got time to make money....opportunity cost is agrued here lol, I think opportunity cost is lose if we did not wait for those EA permits lol. I want over 6$ a share. It is achievable.

New Message
Please login to post a reply