Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I agree RT, that I really wouldn't be happy if Teck walked on CUU. I think to get anywhere near a half-decent value in that scenario, we'd have to drill a whole bunch (+$20M), and that would take all of 2013 and into 2014 to get results and we'd be looking at 2014 for a possible purchase.

Great if you have a long investing horizon, but I never got into CUU expecting it to go beyond fall 2011, and at this rate, I'd largely take my chances elsewhere if Teck walked (based on the ultra slow pace and wasted drilling season of 2012 - yeah, I don't really buy the excuses management are giving for this last missed season myself).

My fear is this thing getting delayed a few more years due to environmental permitting and Teck or CUU or whomever the owner is spending a few more seasons drilling it up to improve the economics. I've already stretched way too long timewise on CUU and have started to invest elsewhere, just in case. Feels good to not have CUU be my majority position anymore, although I'll probably still hold a chunk right through to the bitter end because I'm stubborn.

Cheers in the waiting.

New Message
Please login to post a reply