Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

This is a BIG deal ... whose implications are worth billions ... it is a district as described by Elmer long ago .. then hushed somewhat probably to keep a lid on the deal ... and perhaps at Teck's insistence.

They have worked side by side with Teck from the beginning ... Teck is totally up to speed, and they certainly trust Elmer's forecasting of what is yet to be proven up ..

This theory explains Elmer's confidence throughout, and his mention many times that current share price doesn't matter ... and he keeps saying the contract doesn't either.

Why doesn't the share price matter? Why doesn't the contract matter?

Me thinks Elmer knows what is going to play out.

The theory also explains why Teck and Cuu staked many more claims around the area .. Elmer knows the mineralization extends every which way, and Teck trusts his insight.

It also explains why the drills stopped ... Teck had seen enough ... so the key for Copper Fox turned to getting the FS done.

It also explains why Cuu changed course and went to Arizona. Their work in BC was done. As explorers they searched for, and found a new property to dig holes.

And yes, this deal will take time, just as Elmer was ultra cautious and thorough with a bullet proof FS. He knew it was required to get this deal done as quickly as possible.

First you walk, then you run. The clock has started.

DM is buying at these levels. So I have added 28,000 in the past two weeks.

Follow the money.

Relatively speaking, no one knows about Cuu. The juniors have fallen off the radar. Cuu with its unusual level of inside ownership really didn't register to begin with.

So an opportunity quietly exists to go about picking off cheap shares when we can afford it. You have seen how we can jump over 20 cents in one day .. when that happens we are back to where we sat before the FS was posted.

All those who completely bailed will be left in shock .. and i feel for them.

Elmer and his staff see near term significant upside according to their latest corporate brochure.

Given all we know about this deposit, this company, and with their greatest mission complete, it's time everyone sat tight and waited to see how this plays out.

If by any stretch Teck walks, we go up in value.

Most likely a selloff by the panicked, but a quick stabilization for those who get the prior statement. Case in point Catalyst Copper ... although they are worse off than Cuu because they have to come up with some money. ( btw, I bought plenty of CCY as soon as Teck dropped them)

I continue to buy Cuu because a mining district is being discussed with a deep pocketed partner who has given clues that indicate they want this piece of property by way of staking all around it, and much more.

I feel that the buyout details are being worked out ... and they are complicated.

In the interim, Elmer has to keep doing shows and announcing drill plans because that's what they do ... and it's pertinent to the 'cone of silence' environment that they continue give the impression of 'business as usual'.

Something big is going on.

That's also why EE keeps shelling out. That's why DM sells off 200k shares, then buys them back ... because he knows ... despite the fact that there are other investment ops out there, that Cuu is a safe bet for him in an uncertain market.

Many here seem to be going around in circles with doom, gloom, and wild scenarios ... and veering way off course in my opinion.

Call Elmer or Mike and settle your nerves.

Bottom line is we are in a good position with heavy inside ownership, a built in bank, and ownership of billions of pounds in a mining district, with an indisputable FS in hand ... with a decent capex that Teck can trim.

What other junior in such a pristine jurisdiction as Canada can say the same?

Teck wants to tie up this area of BC for the coming decades.

They don't want anyone else bidding for same.

Given the stakes, all the recent Cuu silence, and the 'rope a dope' tactics by Teck, I'm of the opinion that this unusual silence ... and lack of information, makes perfect sense to me.

New Message
Please login to post a reply