Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Funny that PDAC is over and no reports from folks talking to Elmer

Chappy,
It could be that I was the only one who had a chance to talk to Elmer at PDAC.
I talked to Shane, he was the young guy that somebody mentioned here that wasn't sure who he was because he couldn't see his name. Shane was great, he explained a lot of things about EA but I was really more interested about Teck and FS. He was interested in my opinion about JV , in case we get an offer from Teck. I wonder why he asked me that question. Anyway, we were disrupted by Jason yelling " Hey Elmer, we are here ". Elmer had the wrong booth number and he almost passed by us. We asked him about his flight last night that was late, I reminded him that I was there last year and that his personal bookkeeper is from my country (for those who don't know I am from Europe) just to encourage him to give me more information. I told him that I have only two questions - when and how much? He said - don't know, don't know and don't know! If they had any information they would release the news.

I think the most he could say to me was that - Teck is interested in this project, and they accepted FS, and he said one more time - that's the most important thing right now and there is more in this than just FS ?! I was not sure if it was accepted as PS or BFS but I think it is clear now

Chappy
Check your PM, I sent you one a few days ago.

New Message
Please login to post a reply