Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I think you nailed it, the share price will cimb ahead of the offer as some groups and traders will smell the deal ahead of the herd. The big question is why are we now locked in the 77-85 range so quietly? The ask side seems to be getting a bit thicker as well.

If I had information that this was gonna pop 200 or 300% I would probably have a hard time containg myself and would b clearing out anyone who wanted to sell probably up to a dollar or slightly higher. Even a low offer would be the 52 week high so if I paid a dollar I would still make good return. Part of this could be Tech has often kept things quiet and moved at the last minute. Maybe the bigger boys holding don't want to get too greedy in case we hit a stall.

Just speculating, its easier to do here than the stock house boards, over there you get jumped on for having an opinion good or bad.

New Message
Please login to post a reply