Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Good to see that Teck is continuing to add to their land package. I don't think they have any intention of walking away from the area as they continue to put money into Galore. The biggest question to me right now is how quickly they will act. They are patient, and they have a good idea of the value of Galore and Schaft. I just don't think they are in the hurry that we are in.

Neither Schaft nor Galore can be built overnight, yet I think they only get more valuable the longer Teck waits. Anyone think metal grades are going to get better globally in the next 5-10 years? Yeah, probably not. So whatever Teck's timeframe to bring them into production, I think both deposits likely get more economical as time goes on.

I'm not sure about "greedy" Free Miners, Chappy. Lol. How else to compete against huge companies who sometimes don't explore their claims much either but hold onto them for years?

New Message
Please login to post a reply