Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I am likely to be at one of the two meetings if I can get there in time. I have a few other pressing priorities that may interfere, but I am hoping to attend.

I don't anticipate asking a ton of questions (if any at all). I am so disillusioned lately that I'm just going to hope the presentation lifts my spirits. I really don't want to start asking questions that need to be answered only to hear him dodge them with vaguaries and non-commital statements. At the end of the day, whether this boat hits the docks at the far side of the expansive ocean or it hits a reef, the speed with which it happens will not change with any amount of questioning (valid or otherwise).

I apologize to all of you. I'd love to be the knight in shining armor here, but I am feeling more like a dog that's been beaten to that point where it just hunkers down and takes the next blows as they come. I'm not leaving my master's side, but my tail doesn't wag anymore.

lol Then again, maybe his presentation will knock me out of my blues, and I will have tons of information to report back. The one fact that I can assure you of is that, every single time I've ever spoken with Elmer, he's always managed to make me feel good about being onboard. With no exceptions, I've always come out of our conversations knowing that this project will pay off in the end no matter how long it takes to do so.

New Message
Please login to post a reply