Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I was under the impression this was also heavily delayed? Do you have the time it took to transfer?

Yes, it was heavily delayed. At the Smithers conference when I asked Elmer if the shares had been transferred, he said that they had not yet been transferred (which we already knew as the correct answer). He then indicated that it took Teck over 1-year to transfer the land when they CUU earned their interest. He said that they (cuu) will not be pressing for the transfer to take place. It was very much a type of response that said "it will happen when it happens." If I were any of you, I would not hold your breath for an expedient transfer of these shares. That does not mean that we have not earned them because we have, but there will be no pressure to transfer them like a hot potato.

Further, there was a post from Prospekt

The contract actually does not specify any time period at all. However, in the paragraph above relating to a different clause, it gives Teck 30 days. I think it is logical to conclude that the 30-day period is therefore reasonable. This, however, would be interpretive as Elmer has stated.

I asked Elmer about timelines for Teck to reject our BFS. He did not indicate a 30-day period. In fact, his wording was such that they could technically reject the BFS at any point during the 120-period. He also heavily emphasized that they've kept Teck aware of everything all the way along (moose mountain, etc...). While he acknowledge the technical possibility that they have the full 120 period to reject it, he also indicated that this is not likely to be the case.

Of course, even if Teck "accepts" the BFS, that does not mean that they will exercise any back-in, but that's different from rejecting the BFS. They can accept the BFS, and still walk away from the project (however unlikely that would also be).

New Message
Please login to post a reply