Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Lundin Mining Falls After Congo Halts Some Copper Exports

I have sent the following message to Mr. Donville this morning - maybe once he's 'clued in' he'll call Mr. Stewart for confirmation:

Dear Mr. Donville, thank you for the invitation to call you this morning. As a member of Agoracom, Copper Fox is under discussion all the time; unfortunately, being a very senior citizen sometimes I get my tongue wrapped around my tonsils and I am not the best person to explain the Copper Fox story; so, if you don't mind, someone under the pseudonym of Golfyeti will call you. I have attached an article which paints the big picture of Copper Fox, written by CUUVette; a highly respected and valued member; unfortunately he is unavailable to talk with you, but his words tell the story very well. Golfyeti will gladly fill in any blanks. Thank you very much in advance for your time. MTS
New Message
Please login to post a reply