Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Teck CEO says major M&A speculation "grossly overblown"

On the other hand I am sure there are investors who over invested and are now at the point where getting out is not an option. We can't all be right all the time. Someone who bought $150,000 worth at $1.50 would be considered a smart investor when the price went to $2.75. Now however someone who bought 100000 at $1.50 does not appear so smart yet little has changed as far as the company assets are concerned. The assets still exist. I know I bought a lot at an average $1.20 and so am under water. I also know I am disillusioned. Yet I see little or no advantage to bailing now. I really don't think suggesting someone should examine their investment is very helpful at this point. Most of us have examined their investment many times. Some are happy and some are not. But if you're unhappy you can't necessarily bail. You hang on and hope. Maybe it's not good investment strategy but it's really all we have left.

=======

Russ Reid, I agree with you that to suggest people should perhaps bail out if they are not happy, at this point in the game, is a ridiculous statement to make. We all bought into the same story, expected the same rise in share price as the story unfolded in the market place, and expect the same theoretical liquidity event. I am also disillusioned and I too cannot afford to lose so much money, being totally underwater at $1.07, and when I add in the rest of my portfolio I'm at the bottom of the sea. The only light at the end of the tunnel for me is to keep hoping CUU will bail me out. MTS

New Message
Please login to post a reply