Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I agree with you Darpa. It's all too easy to conform to what everyone else is saying and when one person raises a point for discussion they seem to get shut down all too quickly. There are tons of examples on this board of naysayers actually being right. Likewise, there have also been many examples of "popular opinions" being absolutely dead wrong - off the top of my head there was the speculation that the buyout would occur before FS release, that the X, Y, Z would lead to an increase in SP, etc. If you want to be an informed investor, you have to hear both the good and the bad opinions. If this board is censoring and shutting down people who are bringing an opinion that contradicts popular opinion, then I argue that that can do more harm than good in the long run (i.e. believing its "such a good investment" that you tell your family and friends to invest, and now are in the situation of having to explain whats going on).

New Message
Please login to post a reply