Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Hey, I have a question in respect to the June 4th timeline. As we near another week gone I want to ask:

First, is this date subject to extreme scrutiny due to the implications it may have on the share price? I would love to read about your opinions on this topic. This should bring up great discussion and debate while we wait for the outcome of CUU.

Second, I am interested in understanding if many here believe the stock price will fall rapidly once June 4th comes and goes with no news? And if this would be a "buying opportunity" for those with cash on hand? I am essentially asking if many plan on buying if June 4th passes by with no news, and opinions on a share price bottom?

I am not posting this message for investment advice or decision making influence but rather to obtain the thoughts of the CUU investors on this matter, and their opinions to see what everyone thinks and feels of this June 4th date. According to many, the interpretation shows this to be a very significant and meaningful date. Emotions seem to dictate the financial markets, so knowing people's thoughts and feelings could help one understand investing. The markets are determined and guided by "Psychological tendencies" so this is why I ask you all about your thoughts and feelings regarding CUU.

New Message
Please login to post a reply