Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
We can argue "till the cows come home" about what Shaft Creek is worth. Regardless of short term metals price fluctuations and horrible market conditions, It is certainly worth north of $1.5 billion, probably twice that much or more. However, I still have the same reservation as CG. Who is Elmer working for here? On the plus side, he does need to placate EE amd I cant believe EE is not making certain that Elmer has really good positive reasons for his inaction and apparent passiveness. But I dont know that for certain. I am convinced that the last quick uptick of better than 10 cents per share was a result of Jerrio over at stockhouse writing a favorable note to his "followers". No offense to Jerrio, but that makes management's efforts to maintain SP look worse than incompetent. The fact is that they simply don't care, hopefully because they know a big payout is comimg soon. Hopefully not because they are just lazy and unmotivated.
New Message
Please login to post a reply