Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I have to admit; it's getting very hard arguing against this scenario. The only life boat we can still hold on to is if EE will not accept this type of deal and perhaps because we do have the option agreement....maybe. Sure, a deal might be in the works, something like us riding along with our 25% until more work is done so we can sell to another party.

Question is who's willing (for a few of us - able) to wait a year, perhaps more while EE sits on this until a better deal is offered? Drill and then update the RE and incorporate the data in an updated FS would take forever. Unfortunately, this is one area where the present and future can imitate the past. Old dogs, new tricks? Most likely not.

We have a positive FS that might have been accepted by Teck, but I'm thinking that alot would still need to be re-worked (new recommendations, maybe the starter pit modeling would need to be re-worked, etc) and than there would be that 3rd party review process, the filling on CEDAR and for what? So that we can revisit 2011 prices 3-4 years later?

We cannot really count on the economy to see a share price appreciation in the short to medium term so we can all sell at cost and move on. And if we see a broad increase throught the venture because metal prices have spiked, well then what would have been the point holding cuu for 5 years and more (for a few of you)?

It simply doesn't feel right for next week. I dunno. All IMO. I know I will piss alot of people off with this post. So be it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply