Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

CBEW

I am sorry but I think that all of that is history. All this is from a contract which doesn't exist any more.

To get to this point, we would have to submit a Bankable FS, Teck would have to accept it and transfer the Liard shares to us, they would have to make their decision within 120 days or JV within 60 days. None of this has happened. I think Teck didn't want to reject our FS and make us start all over again from the beginning, but they are interested in this project because we did find something, and we'll have to follow their rules from here. Elmer is probably trying to do the best he can but we will have an option to either accept the offer or make the FS bankable. Obviously they're not going to do more drilling so I would say they're negotiating the best price for us and selling it as is. How do you think we can get any of the options that you mentioned if all the other terms are broken?

Our only hope from here is that the insiders have invested so much money into this project that they have to do something for their own sake.

I have been investing here for the last 3 or 4 years and I know the CUU story very well. Like YD said this was a "sure thing" at one point but for me, as an investor, the most important thing is how much I am going to profit from all of this, and in what period of time. I hope we will get over $2 per share but its not the same if we get it next month, or next year. It's not the same if you make 300% in one year or in three years. As I said a few months ago, there is nothing wrong with this project but the time is killing us. I totally agree with what the CEO of BHP thinks, but how can I profit from that?

Reading this forum, most of the members are attached to the mining sector and investing in any of these mining companies would put us under water, but the thing that bothers me is that many of the US blue chip companies made a 100% or better return just this year, and thats the only wrong thing about CUU.

New Message
Please login to post a reply