Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I think another factor that may determine the depth of the drilling is the material they are drilling through.

That whole area is considered to be a "rubble pile" from mountainous overhangs that have collapsed on top of the ground over the years. The variable density of the rubble pile makes it incredibly difficult to drill through. That's why they kept blowing out drill holes in previous years, and ultimately ended up with a couple of failed drill holes.

Elmer and Cam both said at the Smithers presentation that they have worked out a viable method that will allow them to drill the area. What they did not indicate was whether the altered method of drilling will allow them to drill as deep as they'd like to go.

It's conceivable that they may want to go to the bottom, but due to the nature of the material they're drilling through... the holes may be shallower than they'd like?

I'm just conjecturing here. Time will tell. I can tell you that, whether they want to go deep or not, they were specific in saying that they now feel they can get the info they need with the modified drilling procedure.

Hayz

New Message
Please login to post a reply