Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I can't get too excited about another acquisition. Look at the last two properties we acquired a year ago and no exploration plan in sight and so far zero value to shareholders. Maybe we start exploring Arizona properties towards this fall. It will be 2014 till we get results and any bump from that.

Yes, there are probably dozens of fire sale deals on exploration properties. I dont think finding new properties and starting from scratch is going to lift our massive share count in any meaningful and timely manner. Proving up a new property and flipping it for a big gain will take years, the right geology (luck) and an improving market.

That said, I guess we need more than two very small properties if we are to continue on as a explorer. We dont have much choice. yippee

New Message
Please login to post a reply